Vacancies in Leicester
With the success of our Leicestershire services leading to full occupancy in the area and with the demand for our specialist, high quality, person centred care packages greater than ever, we recently embarked on developing a new service in the region, Heathcotes Wigston. This project has created extra capacity, enabling us to provide more opportunities for people in Leicester and the surrounding areas. With Heathcotes Wigston now open and fully operational, we are able to offer the remaining vacancies for immediate occupancy.
This is a stunning specialist residential home for adults with learning disabilities, complex needs and associated challenging behaviour, with support delivered by highly trained and skilled staff. Located in the village of Wigston, Leicester, the service has recently undergone a major, high-end refurbishment to include modern facilities throughout - an environment of its kind, we confidentially believe to be unrivalled in the area. The central location enjoys good access to local services and facilities, being sited within a defined development area which boasts a church, community facilities and public house. The service is a detached home comprising of 3 floors, accommodating 8 spacious bedrooms, all with en-suite wet rooms. There is a spacious kitchen, two large communal areas and a spacious enclosed garden. A disabled bathroom/wet room is also available on the ground floor.
Heathcotes Care offer specialist support to people who live at our homes, enabling them to make life choices, be socially included and take a full and active part in their community. We uphold and value the individuality of each service user. We are committed to supporting individuals through a process of recovery in order that everyone can live a satisfying, hopeful and meaningful life, acknowledging the limitations of their learning disability. We achieve this by:
- Creating an environment that is conducive to and enhances the process of recovery
- Devising agreed care pathways
- Comprehensive and regular assessments
- Regularly reviewing the effectiveness of care and support through planned care review meetings with the care team
- Providing care and support that is focussed on reducing the severity and frequency of behaviours that challenge
- Providing meaningful and personalised activities and employment that maintains and enhances the life skills and interests of our service users
- Helping individuals maintain strong links with their chosen circle of support
To make a referral, please contact our Operations Co-ordinator, Kathie Devenish on 07734 997639 or 01246 556453 who will be more than happy to discuss your specific requirements with you. Alternatively you can send your enquiry electronically by clicking here.