This is MyTime
My time to choose
My time to enjoy
My time to grow
My time to thrive
MyTime supported living is focused on empowering our individuals and enabling greater independence to use and enjoy their time on their own terms, developing their daily living skills along the journey.
MyTime enables individuality and freedom within an environment that supports and facilitates increased confidence, self-sufficiency, social inclusion and community engagement. We develop bespoke services, working with housing providers and Registered Social Landlords to meet individual needs. MyTime packages of support can range from a few hours a day to 24/7 support. Individual support is dependent on people’s eligible needs as set out in their Person-Centred Support Plan – taking into account preferences and aspirations and putting them at the centre of their care and support arrangements.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
MyTime support model
- Promotes individuals to develop new skills and strengthen existing skills
- Utilises core hours and additional support hours, offering a flexible approach to support
- Promotes independence, reducing dependence on paid support
- Maximises the use of effective technology to support independence, dignity and privacy and improve efficiency
- Encourages individuals to build community links and establish connections in their local area; we have good links with educational facilities and community schemes
MyTime support plans
- A development plan; individuals set their own goals and outcomes; review and monitor their progress
- A personalised enablement plan including practical skills to be acquired
- Needs and Risk Assessments; robust risk management strategies ensuring they are adequately safeguarded
- A Health Action Plan; monitoring health and wellbeing and facilitating access to primary health services
- Communication passport and one-page profile
- A co-produced person-led behaviour support plan designed to reduce the frequency and severity of behaviour.
MyTime colleagues form a vital part or our support packages and development plans for each individual. Our fully trained colleagues have experience supporting individuals with learning disabilities and complex mental health needs. They receive person-specific training and are trained in compliance of the Restraint Reduction Network Training Standards 2019.
Specialist Support Team
If an individual goes into crisis and their placement is at risk of breakdown, we have a Specialist Support Team (SST) led by a Consultant Clinical Psychologist.FIND OUT MORE
HOUSING AND TENANCY
Each individual has their own tenancy agreement, which meets the true tenancy test, and has their own front door. We work with a range of Registered Social Landlords (RSLs) which specialise in providing high quality supported accommodation, putting the needs of tenants first. Our RSLs will be responsible for the maintenance, housing management and tenancy management and as our schemes offer exempt accommodation, the RSL will support the tenant to claim exempt rents.
If you have an individual requiring specialist care and support, we may have a solution in one of our already established properties which could be adapted to meet a specific need. Alternatively, we can work with you and our housing partners to source a bespoke property that meets your needs. We are developing new schemes every year and will work with our commissioning partners to respond to required needs. We currently have a variety of existing schemes, each with a separate staff hub onsite, present 24 hours a day. We use assistive technology in all schemes, and pride ourselves on the quality of our housing solutions.
The MyTime journey
We conduct an initial strengths-based assessment, with the individual at the centre. The individual, their family and key stakeholders are involved in the process, ensuring they receive the best possible experience.
We want individuals to feel at ease as they transition to their home. Where appropriate, Individuals will have the opportunity to get to know their support team and will also be invited to visit their new home before they move. We can support individuals to personalise their new home and our skilled teams can deliver in-reach support at the individual’s current placement, enabling them to effectively get to know the individual.
MyTime provides 24/7 support from our friendly and highly skilled support teams. As well as benefiting from support from the whole team, each resident received regular one-to-one support from a designated Support Worker who best fits their personal profile. Ultimately, we want our MyTime residents to consider our team as friends as well as Support Workers